How can I get involved in Healthy Richmond Hub?
There are many opportunities for everyone in the community to get involved and be heard! To make this 10-year effort successful, all residents, community groups, local leaders, and businesses are strongly encouraged to take action. We will follow-up with you within the next few days after you indicate your area of interest below.
There are many levels of engagement to help us make health happen in Richmond, including:
- Participate in Healthy Richmond Action Teams focused on the priority outcome areas.
- Youth: Join our Richmond Youth Organizing Team (RYOT)
- Attend Healthy Richmond Community Events and Forums
- Keep up-to-date and participate in Campaigns, Activities & Events led by our Healthy Richmond Partners
- Become a member of the Steering Committee whose mission is to uphold, preserve, and oversee the principles and goals of the collective.
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
Most importantly, make health happen with you! http://calendow.org/take-action/
[contact-form-7 id=”343″ title=”Get Involved”]