Healthy Richmond is pleased to announce the launch of our new Building Healthy Communities – Healthy Richmond Community Grant Fund! We are excited to offer grant funds for projects that will enhance our central mission: building a community in which youth and families are healthy, safe and ready to learn. We are interested in supporting new groups involved in grass-roots issues. We believe that you are the experts in your neighborhood and community.
Below are the five projects and respective grantees to be supported through our 2013 Community Grant Fund. Each was project was funded at $5,000. Click on the link below to download the full descriptions of the projects.
- Bpys & Men of Color (BMOC) Media Health Equity Project – Bay Area Peacekeepers (BAP)
- Healthcare Resource Guide for the Undocumented – Brighter Beginnings
- The Richmond Cooperative Development Center – California Center for Cooperative Development (CCCD)
- Richmond High African-American Family Support Services – Richmond High School Parent Support Services Collaborative
- Richmond Greenway Bike Hub – Rich City Rides (RCR)/East Bay Bicycle Coalition
Click here to download the descriptions of the 2013 Community Grant Fund: 2013 Healthy Richmond Community Grant Fund Recipients
Please see the guidelines and application for your reference.